Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter, Commercials & Conspiracy Egg Theory Oh My!

Easter is around the corner.  Anyone remember seeing this this commercial? I thought I had seen them all. 


 




Now...for those of you who love chocolate, you must watch this! Is there a conspiracy? Cadbury tells us no, but I think not!

 

 Oh the shame Cadbury. Tsk, tsk. No wonder my PMS wasn't properly subdued. 


Hoping everyone has a fabulous holiday. For those who don't celebrate, hope you have a great weekend!


 Marnie xo

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I love the Cadbury commercials. You know, I bought a couple Cadbury eggs (which somehow got lost before they got eaten!) and now I remember thinking that they seemed a little smaller than what I remembered. Tsk!Tsk! Have a Happy Easter.

Coffeypot said...

Those Cad's at Cadbury...wait...is that were Cad came from. Lieing and cheating Cadbury? I smell a conspiracy.

Marnie said...

Darlene - Happy Easter to you too :0) Tsk, tsk, tsk indeed!

Coffey - Me too! Great minds think alike!

BamaTrav said...

Happy Easter and Good Friday!

NellieVaughn said...

I noticed it, and now it has been confirmed by a very attractive man that I watch in The Office all the time!

T said...

Okay. I'm telling.

I'm going straight to NBC and tell them to blow the whistle on Cadbury with a Fleecing of America documentary.

America needs to be informed.

Don't be messing with our chocolate, Dudes! Shame on you.

G said...

I love cadbury's chocolate...and after giving it up for lent I've even started dreaming about it....


Have a great Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails